🚨Alert!!!! This could save your life🚨

I just received this:

Very Important ! 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
Please pass this on
URGENT News from Glen Eagles Hospital URGENT !!!!!
Seven women have died after inhaling a free perfume sample that was mailed to them. The product was poisonous . If you receive free samples in the mail such as lotions, perfumes, diapers etc. throw them away . The terrorists new ideas.
Send this to all your friends and family members.
Diane J. Ford
Office of the Chief of Police
Office of Risk Management
101 M Street , SW
Washington , DC

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.